1) The extension of the Chinese Government Scholarship is basically applicable for graduating doctorate students who already hold a Chinese Government Scholarship.
2) Applicants should fill in the Application Form for Extension of Chinese Government Scholarship (《中国政府奖学金延长申请表》). Within the application form, the length of the extension period must be specified and the reason for the extension must be clearly stated in The reason for Scholarship Extension column.
3) If the applicant has been awarded the Chinese Government Scholarship via a Chinese consulate or embassy in her/his home country, the application for the scholarship extension should be accompanied by a letter of consent from the embassy or consulate. Those who were awarded with a Chinese Government Scholarship directly from East China Normal University do not need to submit a letter of consent from the embassy or consulate.
4) In order to apply for the extension of the Chinese Government Scholarship, the applicant needs to first complete the procedures of extending his/her enrollment in their department/school. Please fill in the form of Study Extension Form for International Students“.
5) The application for the Chinese Government Scholarship extension requires the student to complete and be approved during the annual scholarship evaluation process.
6) Before April 15, 2017, please hand in the Application Form for Extension of Chinese Government Scholarship (《中国政府奖学金延长申请表》), the China Scholarship Council Form for Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status (《中国政府奖学金年度评审表》) and Study Extension Form for International Students to the International Student Office.
7）CSC will make the final decision, and International Student Office will inform students the results from CSC.
Overdue applicants will not be accepted.
Yin Ying, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org